It was the first — and only — time Dr. Naveed Khan, a 35-year-old radiologist, ever rode in an all-terrain vehicle.
Choose Your Adventure.
Whether your idea of adventure is hiking through a wilderness, going on an archaeological expedition, skiing the peaks, or plunging to the depths, the Adventure Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan is perfect for you.
The Best Adventure Travel Medical &
Security Assistance Protection Plan
For adventurers, athletes, and thrill-seekers
Adventure Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan
- Medical and security protection plan for adventure travelers traveling internationally
- For short-term or long-term international trips from your home country to multiple destinations – for as little as a few days, or as much as a year
- Extremely affordable flat-fee, with no time-consuming claims process or out-of-pocket deductible expenses
- Includes pre-existing conditions and high-risk areas
- Cancel for any reason. Plans change, which is why our money-back cancellation policy allows you to cancel your protection anytime before you travel
With adventure travel medical insurance, your coverage benefits come into play only after the emergency has occurred and you’ve paid out of pocket. You have to file a claim (which very well may be rejected by your insurer’s extensive list of exclusions), and then you may get a partial reimbursement (minus your deductible).
CAP doesn’t work that way. You pay your flat-fee plan upfront, and you’re done. You pay nothing out of pocket. You simply contact us and help is on the way!
Did You Know?
If you’re traveling four (4) months or more, or frequently throughout the year, you’ll want to enroll in our year-long plan (which is the most popular and best value, at less than a dollar a day).
Key Plan Features You’ll Love
Why Do I Need the Adventure Travel
Medical & Security Assistance Plan?
Here are the top reasons you need CAP
Did You Know?
Included in your plan is the CAP Advantage App, which not only provides one-touch emergency assistance and real-time health, safety and security intelligence – it also includes intuitive, location-based tracking maps and helps you keep track of people with GPS tracking and two-way messaging.
What Do Travelers Like You
Have To Say?
Summary of Benefits
We handle all the “What If’s,” so you can focus on the “What’s Next.”