Travel can be exhilarating but doesn’t come without its set of challenges and risks. When you’re venturing into the great unknown and experiencing
Did You Know?
The flat-fee Leisure Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan is an incredible value for international travelers. The year-long plan is less than a dollar a day and includes no cost medical and security evacuation services.
The Best Leisure Travel Medical &
Security Assistance Protection Plan
For international vacation travelers of all ages
(Ideal travel protection plan for seniors and retirees)
Palm TreeLeisure Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan
- Medical and security protection plan for families, retirees and seniors traveling internationally (mainly for pleasure, but business too)
- For short-term or long-term international trips from your home country to multiple destinations – for as little as a few days or as much as a year
- Extremely affordable flat-fee, with no time-consuming claim process or out-of-pocket deductible expenses
- Includes pre-existing conditions and high-risk areas
- Cancel for any reason. Plans change, which is why our money-back cancellation policy allows you to cancel your protection anytime before you travel.
With vacation travel medical insurance, your benefits come into play only after you’ve already had a loss and paid out of pocket. The claims process is typically lengthy, requiring lots of paperwork documentation – and then, if your insurer’s extensive list of exclusions don’t apply – you’ll have to wait for your partial reimbursement (minus your deductible).
CAP vacation travel assistance doesn’t work that way. Pay your flat-fee plan upfront, and you’re done – you pay nothing out of pocket. You simply contact us and help is on the way!
Did You Know?
If you’re traveling four (4) months or more, or frequently throughout the year, you’ll want to enroll in our year-long plan (which is the most popular and best value, at less than a dollar a day).
Key Plan Features You’ll Love
Why Do I Need the Leisure Travel
Medical & Security Assistance Plan?
Here are the top reasons you need CAP
What if there’s a COVID-19 pandemic outbreak?
Your Leisure Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan includes COVID-19 hospital-to-hospital transfers (to get you home) as well as up to two weeks of mandatory quarantine expenses. That’s important, because even if you are vaccinated and have immunity, if a country closes its borders, you’ll be forced to extend your stay. Standard insurance won’t cover that.
What Do Vacationers and Leisure Travelers
Like You Have to Say?
Summary of Benefits
We handle all the “What If’s,” so you can focus on the “What’s Next.”