Travel Insurance Facts Every Senior Traveler Should Know For many senior travelers from Canada, purchasing travel insurance usually has been a simple decision. Travel insurance continues to play an important role for many international travelers, successfully addressing things like lost luggage and canceled trips. For years, travel insurance has offered a sense of security. However, […]
Concerned about Covid-19 while traveling down south?
While your travel insurance policy may have limited medical coverage, even for international travel, most don’t cover COVID-19. Learn more about our COVID-19 Benefits.
The Best Snowbird Travel Medical &
Security Protection Plan
For seasonal travelers of all ages
UmbrellaSnowbird Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan
- Medical and security protection plan for retirees, families, and individuals that frequently travel internationally to warmer destinations during winter months
- For short-term or long-term international trips from your home country to multiple destinations – for as little as a few days, or as much as a year
- Extremely affordable flat-fee, with no time-consuming claims processes or out-of-pocket deductible expenses
- Includes pre-existing conditions and high-risk areas
- Cancel for any reason. Plans change, which is why our money-back cancellation policy allows you to cancel your protection anytime before you travel
With vacation travel medical insurance, your benefits come into play only after you’ve already had a loss and paid out of pocket. The claims process is typically lengthy, requiring lots of paperwork documentation – and then, if your insurer’s extensive list of exclusions don’t apply – you’ll have to wait for your partial reimbursement (minus your deductible).
CAP vacation travel assistance doesn’t work that way. Pay your flat-fee plan upfront, and you’re done – you pay nothing out of pocket. You simply contact us and help is on the way!
Did You Know?
If you’re traveling four (4) months or more, or frequently throughout the year, you’ll want to enroll in our year-long plan (which is the most popular and best value, at less than a dollar a day).
Key Plan Features You’ll Love
Why Do I Need the Snowbird Travel
Medical & Security Assistance Plan?
Here are the top reasons you need CAP
Did You Know?
Standard travel insurance typically won’t cover incidents related to contracting the COVID-19 disease, such as medical evacuations, repatriation, quarantine expenses, etc. When you have CAP, these expenses are covered.
Did You Know?
Your CAP Travel Protection Plan includes the return of pets and vehicles. So if you need to be immediately evacuated due to a medical or security emergency, we’ll ensure your beloved companions are returned home safely and will coordinate and pay to have your vehicle returned to your home country.
What Do International Vacation Travelers
Like You Have to Say?
Summary of Benefits
We handle all the “What If’s,” so you can focus on the “What’s Next.”