Protect Those Who Matter Most
Did You Know?
The flat-fee Student Medical & Security Assistance Plan includes no-cost medical and security evacuation services – and our budget-friendly year-long plan is less than a dollar a day. You simply can’t beat that.
The Best Student Travel Medical &
Security Assistance Protection Plan
For mission trips & scholars traveling internationally
Student Travel Medical & Security Assistance Plan
- Medical and security protection plan for students studying abroad, in a cultural exchange program or on a mission trip
- For short-term or long-term international trips from your home country to multiple destinations – for as little as a few days, or as much as a year
- Extremely affordable flat-fee, with no time-consuming claims process or out-of-pocket deductible expenses
- Includes pre-existing conditions and high-risk areas
- Cancel for any reason. Plans change, which is why our money-back cancellation policy allows you to cancel your protection anytime before you travel
If your student travel medical insurance plan covers you for something (read: there are loads of exclusions, so check the fine print), your insurance benefits come into play only after a loss and you’ve already paid out of pocket. Typically, when filing a claim, you have to jump through hoops with loads of paperwork documentation – and then you wait. And wait… After some time has passed, you may get a partial payment from your insurer (minus your deductible, of course).
CAP doesn’t work that way. Pay for your flat-fee plan upfront, and you’re done – you pay nothing out of pocket. Simply contact us and help is on the way!
Did You Know?
If you’re traveling four (4) months or more, or frequently throughout the year, you’ll want to enroll in our year-long plan (which is the most popular and best value, at less than a dollar a day).
Key Plan Features You’ll Love
Why Do I Need the Student Travel
Medical & Security Assistance Plan?
Here are the top reasons you need CAP
What Do Students and their
Families Have to Say?
Summary of Benefits
We handle all the “What If’s,” so you can focus on the “What’s Next.”