FocusPoint International is a global assistance company that delivers an integrated suite of health, security and crisis response services through information, technology, and people.
We specialize in the full provision of travel risk management and duty of care solutions for individuals, higher learning and mission groups, multinational organizations, government agencies, and non-governmental organizations.
We reach the end consumer through the following engagement paths:
- Direct Sales: B2B engagement to reach the business, student and mission traveler segments; and B2C engagement through direct online retail sales
- In-Direct Sales: B2B2C channel distribution through engagement with strategic partners
We’re proud of the relationships we’ve fostered with our channel distribution partners and recognize that our reputation for service excellence and customer satisfaction, combined with our global prowess, is why many organizations have partnered with us.
Why Should I Partner with FocusPoint International?
FocusPoint’s Care & Assistance Plus (CAP) plans do not cannibalize the existing products and services of our channel distribution partners. Integrating CAP into existing products and services will enhance the overall customer experience, create incremental revenue opportunities, provide market differentiation, and demonstrate social responsibility.
More importantly, we are flexible and willing to work with our channel distribution partners to create tailored programs that meet each partner’s unique needs and seamlessly integrate into their existing offerings.
Typical Product Deployment Includes:
- Integration of products into an existing online purchase path
- Deployment of a standalone OBT (online booking tool)
- Integration of product into an existing service agreement or insurance policy
- Issuance of a partner referral code for purchase (through the CAP direct to consumer site)
- Provision of facultative quotes for groups or organizations looking to meet their duty of care obligations